It might be wet at times, but the weekend doesn't stop just because of a little rain!
Here's a look at six best bets to fit in between all that spring cleaning:
1. Indy Ultimate Adventure Race - Yes, you might run into a little rain on this 6-mile route, but there are several stops along the way to dry out, not to mention experience some things you never have. Stops include an obstacle course, kicking a field goal at Lucas Oil Stadium, scoring a goal at The Mike, and running the bases at Victory Field. Get a little exercise and have a little fun.
2. Sesame Street Live - Something for you and the kids to stay dry and have fun with singing, dancing and sharing. Tickets start at just $16 at this Broadway-quality show at Old National Centre through Sunday.
3. Indiana Comic Con - Put on your best costume and immerse yourself in a fantasy world with thousands of others this weekend at the Indiana Convention Center. Or don't, and just show up to check out what creative and crazy cosplay shows up at this year's comic book, artwork and pop-culture convention.
4. Raymond James Stutz Artists Open House - You could spend hours inside the Stutz building checking out the many different exhibits from more than 70 different artists. Tickets start at just $13 for entry and no art purchase is required (but you'll be tempted...).
5. INfusion Music Fest at Hilbert Circle Theatre - It's a new 3-day festival that celebrates the connection between music and the environment through a unique combo of film, discussion and performances featuring mainline artists Ben Folds, Kishi Bashi, the Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra and more. Tickets start at only $15.
6. Shear Fun - If the weather holds, dash the fam to Conner Prairie to discover the art and science of fibers on sheep and llamas and help create linens from their coats. Or try out some Native American arts. Promise you won't have a baaad time.