INDIANAPOLIS — 'Hamilton' is set for its first performance in Indianapolis on December 10 at Old National Centre.
If you've been waiting for the chance to score a hot deal on tickets to the show, the Hamilton app has you set.
Two days before each performance, 40 tickets will be sold at $10 each. For example, the digital lottery for the first performance scheduled for December 10, will open at 11 a.m. on December 8.
How to enter the lottery and what to know:
- Use the official app for HAMILTON, now available for all iOS and Android devices in the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store (http://hamiltonmusical.com/app).
- You can also visit http://hamiltonmusical.com/lottery to register.
- The lottery will open at 11:00 a.m. two days prior to the performance date and will close for entry at 9:00 a.m. the day prior to the performance.
- Winner and non-winner notifications will be sent between 12:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. the day prior to the performance via email and SMS (if mobile number is provided).
- No purchase or payment necessary to enter or participate.
- Each winning entrant may purchase up to two (2) tickets.
- Only one entry per person. Repeat entries and disposable email addresses will be discarded.
- Tickets must be purchased online with a credit card by 4:00 p.m. the day prior to the performance using the purchase link and code in a customized notification email.
- Tickets not claimed by 4:00 p.m. the day prior to the performance are forfeited.
- Lottery tickets may be picked up at will call beginning 2 hours prior to the performance with a valid photo ID. Lottery tickets void if resold.
- All times listed are in eastern time zone.