INDIANAPOLIS — As the countdown to New Year's Eve approaches, it's time to start thinking about how you are going to ring in 2020.
Several places around Central Indiana are hosting events on New Year's Eve 2019:
- Ring in the New Year with an open bar, party favors, champagne toast, and live music at The Pavilion at Pan Am in downtown Indianapolis. You can learn more and buy tickets for the event here.
- Howl at the Moon is offering several packages for their New Year's Eve celebration. You can learn more about them here.
- Early bird tickets are now on-sale for Tiki Bob's New Year's Eve 2019 celebration. You can learn more and buy tickets here.
- Ike & Joney's will be hosting a "last hurrah" celebration on New Year's Eve before closing its doors. You can learn more here.
- Indiana Pacers' Victor Oladipo will host a New Year's Eve celebration at the Bullseye Event Center, according to this Facebook event.
- The Children's Museum of Indianapolis is hosting the "Countdown to Noon" celebration on New Year's Eve so your kids can celebrate the New Year and still get to bed on-time. Learn more about the event here.
- Naptown Stomp is hosting a roaring 20s dance at McGowan Hall in Indianapolis. You can view more information on the event here.
- Conner Prairie will host a fireworks show at a New Year's Eve celebration starting at 9:30 p.m. You can learn more about the event and buy tickets here.
Is your business hosting an event on New Year's Eve? Email email@example.com or send us your event on Facebook.