INDIANAPOLIS — Latest figures released Thursday by the Indiana State Department of Health show 20 more people have died from COVID-19 in Indiana.
Here are the key takeaways from the state COVID-19 report:
- 20 new deaths attributed to COVID-19.
- 2,052 total deaths from COVID-19 in Indiana.
- 452 new cases of the virus recorded in the state.
- 36,096 total COVID-19 cases in Indiana.
- 598 virus-related deaths in Marion County.
- 10,095 total COVID-19 cases in Marion County.
- Number of Hoosiers tested so far: 285,234.