ZIONSVILLE — On a day when Indiana reported a record number of COVID-19 cases, the Town of Zionsville has decided to close Town Hall to the public, effective November 9.
A reopening date has not been set.
Many Zionsville town services can be accessed online, by phone or by email. That includes permitting, scheduling inspections and paying bills. Forms and payments can be completed online or via the parking lot dropbox.
For information, reach our staff or departments by phone Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- General Town of Zionsville: (317) 873-5410
- Zionsville Planning & Economic Development: (317) 873-8247
- Zionsville Parks & Recreation: (317) 733-2273
- Zionsville Street & Stormwater: (317) 873-4544, Zionsville Street & Stormwater Emergency Line: (317) 903-9206
- Zionsville Wastewater: (317) 873-2332
- Zionsville Town Court: (317) 873-8240
- Zionsville Fire Department: (317) 873-5358
- Zionsville Police Department: (317) 873-5967
General public access into Town Hall will be appointment only. Visitors with appointments will be required to complete a health screening process. To schedule an appointment, you are asked to contact a staff member or the department.
Board/Commission/Council meetings are taking place via Zoom with some taking place in a hybrid format (members appearing on Zoom and in-person following safety guidelines). Meetings are available for viewing via the Town’s YouTube channel [youtube.com].
For Rail Trail users, portable toilets will be added to the Town Hall parking lot.
Zionsville's decision follows by one day a similar one in Elwood, closing the municipal building there to the public.