INDIANAPOLIS -- The Indiana Department of Natural Resources is keeping all but one of its shooting and archery ranges open for now.
Facilities were closed Wednesday for cleaning and sanitizing but will reopen Thursday.
The one exception is the Tri-County Fish and Wildlife Area near Syracuse, in northern Indiana.
Shooting and archery facilities within an hour or two of Indianapolis include:
- Atterbury Fish and Wildlife Area, Johnson County.
- Cecil M. Hardin Lake, Rockville
- Brookville Lake, Brookville
- Crosley Fish and Wildlife Area, North Vernon
- Deer Creek Fish and Wildlife Area, Greencastle
- Mississinewa Lake, Peru
For a cxomplete listing of facilities and additional information from the DNR, click on this link: https://www.in.gov/dnr/fishwild/3648.htm