INDIANAPOLIS — RTV6’s effort to connect people to good paying jobs is behind the weekly “Jobs of the Week” segment every Tuesday on the news at 7.
Express Employment Professionals based in Greenwood is providing the positions employers are looking to fill now in several high demand areas including healthcare, IT/business services, advanced manufacturing, logistics, and construction.
Every week the “Jobs of the Week” feature six positions from local companies looking to hire now. You can reach out to Express Employment Professionals by calling 317-888-5700. Please have work history available when you call. You can also stop in at Express located at 201 S. Emerson Ave., Suite 110, in Greenwood from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THESE JOBS | Express Employment Professionals
Every week the “Jobs of the Week” feature six positions from local companies looking to hire now. There is no cost to apply, just your interest, experience and desire to work.
This week's jobs:
Machinist Trainee- Indianapolis- 14/hour
- Great opportunity for someone looking to learn the trade!
- $14/hour + 100% paid medical benefits for employee
- Looking for experience with machine operation or someone who is mechanically inclined
Front Office Clerk- Indianapolis- $13-15/hour
- Great, family owned business on Southside Indy
- Basic office and admin duties
- Must have good computer and communication skills
- Ideal candidate has prior office experience
Warehouse Worker- Shelby County- $16.50-26/hour
- Shelbyville cold storage facility- 15 minutes from I-465
- Night shift with frequent overtime
- $16.50 hourly plus incentives up to $11/hour extra
- Heavy lifting and flexible schedule required
TIG Welder- Indianapolis- $15-22/hour
- Southside Indianapolis custom fabrication shop
- Pay is based on experience level
- Previous TIG experience a must
Maintenance Supervisor- Indianapolis- $50-55k
- Direct Hire opportunity with downtown Indianapolis company
- Company offers benefits, profit sharing and more
- Oversee plant machinery, grounds and team of mechanics
- Need experience and education in maintenance
Manual Machinist- Franklin- $20/hour
- Franklin company who promotes from within
- $20/hour + full benefits
- Should have experience setting up and operating manual mills or lathes
- Fast paced, small organization!