INDIANAPOLIS — RTV6’s effort to connect people to good paying jobs is behind the weekly “Jobs of the Week” segment every Tuesday on the News at 7.
Spherion Staffing based in Indianapolis is providing the positions employers are looking to fill now in several high demand areas.
Every week the “Jobs of the Week” feature six positions from local companies looking to hire now. Applicants can reach Spherion by calling 317-870-5555 or stopping by their offices at 8660 Purdue Road, Suite 100, Indianapolis, 46268. There is no cost to apply.
For more information about these jobs or to apply, visitSpherion’s website.
This week’s jobs:
· Spots available at our Lebanon, North, Plainfield, and South locations
· Flexible with either full-time or part-time
· Requires a minimum of 1 year of recruiting or HR experience as well as a high school diploma (Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred)
· Salary dependent on experience- full benefits including 401K plan
Customer Routing Coordinators:
· Carmel, IN
· Position would begin in early June
· Prior experience is not required, but it is preferred
· Monday-Friday (8 hour shift between hours of 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
· $13 per hour
· Whitestown, IN
· 20+ positions are available!
· Multiple shifts: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
· Picking, packing, shipping, and receiving product
· $12.00-$12.50 per hour
· Looking for order-pickers, dock stockers, and Turrett operators in Plainfield, IN
· 5:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.- $15.00
· 1:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.- $16.00
· 9:15 p.m. to 6:15 a.m.- $15.50