INDIANAPOLIS — LiveNation is now taking applications for seasonal positions at Ruoff Music Center in Noblesville and TCU Amphitheater at White River State Park.
The employment would run from May - October. The open positions are ideal for college students, retirees, individuals with full-time jobs who want to earn extra money and others.
The venues host a large number of events each season, and most of the staff is hired for event days only.
- Event Staff: Crowd management, parking, gates, ticket scanners, bag check, guest relations
- Venue Merchandise: Lawn chair rentals, ticket upgrades, ticket sales to future shows, entrance to upgrade areas, blankets and ponchos
- Artist Merchandise Department: Setting up and selling t-shirts, posters, etc.
- VIP Department: Assisting season ticket holders and clients in the VIP Club and box seats
- Maintenance Crew: Night of show, day and facility crew, etc.
Interested applicants must be 18 years or older to apply. A background check is required for all positions.