INDIANAPOLIS — We know the market for jobs is tight right now, especially with thousands of Hoosiers looking for work.
RTV6 and the Indiana Black Expo want you to join us for our "Hiring Hoosiers Employment Opportunity Fair" happening Thursday from Noon until 4 p.m.
Our virtual interview space will let you connect directly with recruiters from your home office, tablet, or even your phone.
Here's how it works:
- Register online
- Explore information about each company and available positions.
- Choose your favorites and participate in one-on-one text-based chats with company representatives.
- Share your background and experience and get all your questions answered.
Here are some of the companies that will be present during the virtual job fair:
- Ivy Tech
- Indiana Workforce Development
- Meridian Health Services
- The Marion County Sheriff's Department
- Vertical Home Health
- Minority Contractors Collaboration
“IBE is excited about the expansion of its partnership with WRTV to provide virtual employment fairs to our community,” stated Tanya Mckinzie, IBE President & CEO. “During these unprecedented times, it is critical that we partner with employers and provide a seamless way for our community to access employment opportunities. We will be using the leading virtual job fair software to make this happen."