What is Hiring Hoosiers?
Hiring Hoosiers is a new initiative from RTV6 that works to connect Hoosiers to employment opportunities, career development resources, training programs and educational paths.
Why is RTV6 committed to Hiring Hoosiers?
It is estimated more than one million jobs must be filled in Indiana over the next 10 years. RTV6 is committed to helping Hoosiers prepare to fill those jobs, even as employers’ needs grow and change. RTV6 is committed to connecting Hoosiers to current job openings and preparing them for future career opportunities.
What will Hiring Hoosiers provide for you?
- RTV6 will find and tell stories that focus on current and future employment opportunities, career growth and development resources, local and regional training programs and career-specific educational options.
- RTV6 will investigate the barriers that keep Hoosiers from gainful employment and work to provide solutions.
- RTV6 will offer up-to-date resources for Hoosiers looking for jobs, looking for more advanced jobs, or preparing themselves and their families for future job opportunities.
How do I contact RTV6 about Hiring Hoosiers?
If you would like to share a story idea, learn about sponsorship opportunities or more information about Hiring Hoosiers, you can reach us here:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.hiringhoosiers.com
- Facebook Group: Visit Facebook.com/groups/hiringhoosiers