What is Hiring Hoosiers?
Hiring Hoosiers is a new initiative from WRTV that works to connect Hoosiers to employment opportunities, career development resources, training programs and educational paths.
Why is WRTV committed to Hiring Hoosiers?
It is estimated more than one million jobs must be filled in Indiana over the next 10 years. WRTV is committed to helping Hoosiers prepare to fill those jobs, even as employers’ needs grow and change. WRTV is committed to connecting Hoosiers to current job openings and preparing them for future career opportunities.
What will Hiring Hoosiers provide for you?
- WRTV will find and tell stories that focus on current and future employment opportunities, career growth and development resources, local and regional training programs and career-specific educational options.
- WRTV will investigate the barriers that keep Hoosiers from gainful employment and work to provide solutions.
- WRTV will offer up-to-date resources for Hoosiers looking for jobs, looking for more advanced jobs, or preparing themselves and their families for future job opportunities.
How do I contact WRTV about Hiring Hoosiers?
If you would like to share a story idea, learn about sponsorship opportunities or more information about Hiring Hoosiers, you can reach us here:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.hiringhoosiers.com
- Facebook Group: Visit Facebook.com/groups/hiringhoosiers