INDIANAPOLIS — RTV6’s effort to connect people to fulfilling jobs is behind the weekly “Jobs of the Week” segment Tuesdays in Hiring Hoosiers.
Spherion Staffing based in Indianapolis is providing the positions employers are looking to fill now in several high demand areas.
Every week the “Jobs of the Week” feature six positions from local companies looking to hire now. Applicants can reach Spherion by calling 317-870-5555 or stopping by their offices at 8660 Purdue Road, Suite 100, Indianapolis, 46268. There is no cost to apply.
For more information about these jobs or to apply, visit Spherion’s website.
This week’s jobs:
Distribution Center lead
• As a DC Lead, you will oversee and coordinate all daily activities within your department like picking, packing, cycle counting, and shipping inventory.
• HS Diploma required. Associates Degree preferred.
• Starting Salary is $50-60k
• Must be able to operate a Cherry Picker/Order picker forklift
• Must have High School diploma or equivalent
• All Shifts Available
• $15 - 16/hr
•The Warehouse Safety Specialist is responsible for all health and safety-related activities at the facility.
•Must be knowledgeable as to all aspects of safety, OSHA, equal employment and affirmative action programs
• Stable Work History
• Salary is $55-70k
General Warehouse Fulfillment
• Pay ranges from $11 – $12.50/hr
• Will be pick-packing lightweight materials.
• Shifts Available: -Sunday - Tuesday 8AM-8PM
-Wednesday –Saturday - 10AM-8PM