INDIANAPOLIS -- The gloomy gray sky and rain got you down? A glimpse at our seven day forecast should cheer you right up.
Sun, sun and more sun in store!
Scratching your head about how to enjoy such riches? We've got six things you can do to soak up some rays over the next six days.
1. Walk or Bike - Whether it's the Monon, the Indianapolis Cultural Trail, Fall Creek, or White River State Park, there are plenty of paths to help you get in shape or just take in the beauty of the outdoors.
2. The Indianapolis Zoo - Open 9 am to 4 pm Monday through Thursday and 9 am to 5 pm Friday through Sunday, this is fun the whole family can enjoy. One stop you can't miss, the new Living Reef Exhibit. Buy your tickets online and save.
3. Indianapolis Indians Home Opener - Thursday, April 14 at 7:05 pm. Nothing like a night at the ballpark. Tickets are still available.
4. IMA Art and Beer tour - Sample offerings from Sun King Brewery while touring IMA, then hop on the Indy Brew bus to sample at two other area breweries. Evening starts at 5:45 pm on Thursday, April 17. Cost is $45 per person.
5. Food Truck Fridays - The first Food Truck Friday on Georgia Street is April 15 from 11 am to 2 pm. Come on down and get your grub on!
6. Orchid Show at Garfield Park Conservatory and Gardens - The lush beauty of orchids takes center stage on Saturday and Sunday from 10 am to 5 pm. Not only can you look at the floral display, but you can buy orchids to take home as well.