INDIANAPOLIS -- Indianapolis police have arrested a pair of suspected serial armed robbery suspects.
The crimes took place over four days at five businesses on the city's east and west sides.
Detectives spent two months investigating the robberies and came up with a pair of suspects.
Early this week, police arrested Cameron Dillon and recovered evidence from the crimes, which Dillon admitted to.
Here are the business that were robbed:
- January 22, 2020 5326 W. Washington St.-Metro PCS
- January 22, 2020 75 N. Lynhurst Dr.-Rich Oil
- January 24, 2020 5061 Southeastern Ave.-Advance Auto Sales
- January 24, 2020 3906 E. 16th St-Dairy Queen
- January 25, 2020 8702 E. Washington St. Auto Zone
Dillon was arrested for armed robbery in Indianapolis and on active robbery warrants in Hamilton County. He's charged with three counts of armed robbery.
The second suspect is Darrion Bynum, who was already in custody.
He is charged as a co-defendant for the robberies of Advance Auto and Dairy Queen.
Anyone with information about these incidents should call the IMPD Homicide /Robbery Office at 317.327.3475 or Crime Stoppers of Central Indiana at 317.262.8477 or (TIPS).