INDIANAPOLIS -- He may be a Denver Bronco when he takes to the field this Super Bowl Sunday, but Hoosiers still think of Peyton Manning as one of our own.
From when Manning was drafted by the Colts in 1998, to winning the Super Bowl after the 2006 season to renaming a local hospital to the Peyton Manning Children's Hospital at St. Vincent in 2007, few people have been as synonymous with Indianapolis as Manning has over the last 20 years, and we want to make sure his contributions are captured.
And as rumors continue to swirl that Sunday's game against the Carolina Panthers may be Peyton's last, we want to show him how much he means to us.
We're inviting central Indiana schools to join us in #PeytonPride.
Shoot a video showing your school's support for Peyton.
- Videos should be 30 seconds or less
- Use of RTV6 logos is encouraged
- Videos recording with cell phones and GoPros are also encouraged
- Upload your video to YouTube
- Email the YouTube link to email@example.com. Make sure to include your school name and a contact phone number
Here's a great example from North Central High School:
The winning school will get a visit from an RTV6 news crew on Monday and be featured in a newscast that day.
We can't wait to see how you show your #PeytonPride!