INDIANAPOLIS — Some of Indianapolis' battered roadways will receive needed resurfacing this summer.
The Indianapolis Board of Public Works approved contracts Wednesday to begin $10.2 million in road resurfacing and repairs for sidewalks and ADA access ramps. The projects include 35 lane miles of work, according to a release from DPW.
Some road segments included in the projects are:
- Shadeland Avenue from Kensington Drive to the I-70 westbound exit ramp
- 52nd Street from Sunset Avenue to College Avenue
- 52nd Street from Keystone Avenue to Allisonville Road
- Kessler Boulevard North Drive from 16th Street to Lafayette Road
- Crawfordsville Road from Cunningham Road to Auburn Street
- 16th Street from Polco Street to Lafayette Road
The improvements are part of a $400 million infrastructure plan over the next four years.