INDIANAPOLIS -- A 15-year-old boy was arrested Thursday in connection with robberies at seven Indianapolis cellphone stores.
Police spotted the suspect at the Keystone Wireless location on the 2300 block of East 34th Street. He was taken into custody without incident.
The juvenile suspect is accused of pointing a handgun during several of the robberies, though no injuries were reported.
The seven robberies connected to the case are as follows:
- 2/2/16 - Metro PCS - 3637 E. 38th Street
- 2/5/16 - Boost Mobile - 5202 N Keystone
- 2/6/16 - Boost Mobile - 3701 N. Post Rd
- 2/14/16 - Boost Mobile - 3790 N. Arlington
- 2/16/16 - Metro PCS - 2339 E. 53rd St
- 2/16/16 - Metro PCS - 1515 N. Arlington
- 2/19/16 - Boost Mobile - 3778 N. Meridian