INDIANAPOLIS – Monday marks 100 days we have had Mayor Joe Hogsett (D) at the helm. So how is he doing?
He’s pushed for several issues in his first 100 days, including a series of ethics reforms, and the restructuring of the city’s public safety department.
To take a larger look at Hogsett’s first 100 days in office, watch the video in our player above.
- Hogsett sworn in as Indianapolis mayor
- Call 6: Hogsett inaugural ball bankrolled by developer
- Mayor's administration focusing on violent crime and youth
- Hogsett calls on Carrier to return $1.2 million within 30 days
- Mayor announces top three cabinet leaders
- Hogsett outlines public safety plan