INDIANAPOLIS — While some swimming pools and waterparks will remain closed for the summer due to the COVID-19 pandemic, some will open.
Some restrictions and social distancing guidelines are in place to help keep people safe at the pools.
Below is a list of pools and waterparks open this summer in central Indiana:
- The Waterpark in Carmel reopened Sunday. Additional safety measures are in place due to the pandemic, according to the city. You can view more information here.
- Freedom Springs Aquatic Center in Greenwood reopened Monday and will be open to season pass holders through July 4. Click here for more information.
- As of June 13, five Indy Parks pools, Bethel Park, Fredrick Douglass Park, Riverside Park, Perry Park, and Willard Park reopened for six days per week and 50 percent capacity. Click here for more information.
- The Franklin Aquatic Center is expected to open July 4. View more information here.
- Splash Island Waterpark in Plainfield will open July 4.
Is your community pool opening this summer? Send us an email and let us know at email@example.com.