Friday, February 17 is National Random Acts of Kindness Day.
Here are a few things you can do to bring a smile to someone:
- Pay for the meal/coffee for the person behind you in line
- Compliment someone
- Write a letter to a military servicemember
- Let someone get in line ahead of you
- Hold the door for someone
- Leave a friendly handwritten note for a family member somewhere
- Write an encouraging message in chalk on the sidewalk or on a whiteboard in your office
- Clean up a mess you didn't make
- Thank someone for something simple
- Send flowers to someone you wouldn't normally send them to
- Smile at everyone you see today
Spread the kindness!