INDIANAPOLIS — The Indiana State Fair announced the first six of 17 free concerts offered at the 2019 Indiana State fair on Wednesday.
The state fair returns Friday, August 2 and lasts through Tuesday, August 18.
Each night of the fair features a free concert with a purchase of regular admission.
The first six free shows announced by the Indiana State Fair are as follows:
- Ace Frehley - Friday, August 2
- Chase Rice - Sunday, August 4
- Pop 2000 Tour (featuring: O-Town, Aaron Carter, Ryan Cabrera, Tyler Hilton "One Tree Hill") - Friday, August 9
- Melissa Etheridge - Thursday, August 15
- Everclear - Friday, August 16
- Gospel Music Festival (headlined by Mary Mary) - Sunday, August 18
Advance discount tickets are $8, plus a $1 convenience fee. Children 5-years-old and under are free. For more information or to purchase tickets, visit IndianaStateFair.com.