FISHERS — Fishers Parks and the Department of Public Works announced its playgrounds, splash pads, and other outdoor spaces will reopen to the public on Friday.
Valid Friday, June 12, the following areas will be open:
- Fishers Parks playgrounds are open. Drinking fountains in Fishers Parks remain closed.
- Splash pads at Billericay Park and Holland Park are open. Face coverings are recommended for ages 2+ outside the water area (not to be worn in the water area).
- Saxony Lake and Beach opens on Sunday, June 14 from 11 AM - 7 PM.
- Shelter and facility rentals for up to 250 people continue. Make a reservation.
- Athletic field rentals can resume for non-contact sports for groups of 250.
Fishers Parks' reopening schedule complies with Gov. Eric Holcomb's phased-reopening plans. They expect to be fully operational by Stage 5, which is set to begin on July 4.