INDIANAPOLIS — After a seven-month closure because of the coronavirus pandemic, The Jazz Kitchen plans to reopen on November 9.
During the shutdown, Jazz Kitchen used the time to update the club with more open space and ways to sanitize for both patrons and staff.
In a release to WRTV, Jazz Kitchen listed the following updates to the club:
- Reduced and flexible floor plan to allow for social distancing;
- The installation of touch-less faucets, towel dispensers, and soap and sanitization stations in restrooms;
- Installation of sanitization stations throughout the restaurant;
The club's staff will also be subject to temperature checks prior to every shift and, along with patrons, be required to wear a mask every night. Staff will also sanitize all surfaces before and after every show.
Jazz Kitchen will open at 50% capacity, which is about 70 guests in the main dining room.
Jazz Kitchen's first lineup back is the following:
- November 9: Jazz Jam Session – 6:30 p.m., FREE
- November 11: Rebekah Meldrum ft. Tad Robinson – 6 p.m. & 8:30 p.m.
- November 13: Indy Jazz Fest Watch Party ft. Indy Jazz Fest Band – 6:30 p.m.
- November 14: Brett Wiscons – 7 p.m. & 9:30 p.m.
- November 16: Jazz Jam Session – 6:30 p.m., FREE
- November 18: Soul Shine ft. Rhonda Baker – 6 p.m. & 8:30 p.m.
- November 20: Charlie Ballantine – 6 p.m.
- November 21: Bashiri Asad – 7 p.m. & 9:30 p.m.
- November 23: Jazz Jam Session – 6:30 p.m., FREE
- November 27: Yvonne Allu – 7 p.m. & 9:30 p.m.
- November 28: Pavel & Direct Contact – 7 p.m. & 9:30 p.m.
- November 30: Jazz Jam Session – 6:30 p.m., FREE
Visit thejazzkitchen.com to reserve tickets and learn more.