Two quarterbacks with one big game on the line.
The Tom Brady and Peyton Manning basics:
- Brady is 39 years old, weighs 225 pounds and is 6-foot-4. He was the 199th draft pick in the 6th round of 2000.
- Manning is 40 years old, weighs 230 pounds and is 6-foot-5. He was the 1st pick in the 1st round of 1998.
7 things to know about this coming game:
- This will be the 17th time Brady and Manning have faced each other.
- Brady has 11 victories of the 16 matchups. Eight of the victories were against the Colts and three against the Broncos.
- Neither has won on the other’s home field in the post-season.
- This is the fifth time these quarterbacks will meet in the playoffs. They’re each 2-for-2.
- Looking beyond… Manning’s after a second Super Bowl win and perhaps fifth MVP award. This could be Brady’s fifth Super Bowl win and fourth MVP designation.
- The Broncos met the Patriots in this season. Denver took the win – with Brock Osweiler at the helm.
- The stats via NFL.com: