INDIANAPOLIS -- Want to bet on Peyton Manning during Super Bowl 50?
Below are the prop bets that involve No. 18 in what could be his final game in the NFL as a player.
Over/Under (O/U) passing yards: 218.5
O/U TDs: 1
O/U “Omaha” calls: 7.5.
O/U number of overthrows: 2.5
Odds this is Manning’s last game in NFL: 1/9
Odds this is Manning’s last game as a Bronco: 1/13
Odds for what team (if any) Manning plays for next season:
• Denver: 1/6
• New York Jets: 15/1
• L.A. Rams: 20/1
• Indianapolis Colts: 25/1
• Toronto Argonauts: 100/1
Odds Manning announces his retirement before the Super Bowl: 12/1
Odds Manning announces his retirement during post game press conference: 2/1
Odds Manning announces his retirement on The Players Tribune: 24/1
Odds Manning announces his retirement with a poem: 100/1
Odds Manning is part of the Super Bowl broadcast next season: 7/1
Odds on Peyton Manning’s future:
• Odds that Manning becomes a broadcaster/TV analyst: 3/1
• Odds that Manning becomes an NFL coach: 15/1
• Odds that Manning becomes a college coach: 33/1
• Odds that Manning begins a movie career: 50/1
• Odds that Manning becomes a regular cast member on Saturday Night Live: 70/1
• Odds that Manning has a one-man show on Broadway: 80/1
• Odds that Manning starts his own commercial production company: 90/1
• Odds that Manning stars in a pilot on television: 100/1
• Odds that Manning records a rap album with Eli: 120/1
• Odds that Manning buys an NFL franchise: 300/1
What are you betting on? Share this with your friends and let them know.