INDIANAPOLIS -- Want to experience the Indianapolis 500 and other races at IMS live and in style? You may want to check out premium seating in the Hulman Terrace Club.
The seats, which are on sale now, are located on the outside of the front straightaway of the oval and cost $1,750 per ticket. They sold out last year.
Besides the awesome view of the track, people who buy the reserved tickets will have access to a private area for food and drinks, as well as an outside deck area with a covered bar at the south end of the Club.
They're also free to roam the Pit and Garage areas every day that the Hulman Terrace Club is open, with the exception of Indy 500 Race Day.
Other benefits include one parking pass for every four tickets purchased, Brickyard Crossing Golf Course and retail discounts, premium concession options, the option to buy seat nameplates, and the option to transfer tickets each day to friends and family.
Seats in the Hulman Terrace Club are good for 16 days of racing in 2017:
- Practice, qualifying, and racing for the Verizon IndyCar Series' INDYCAR Grand Prix (May 12 -13)
- The first weekend of practice and qualifying for the 101st Running of the Indianapolis 500 (May 17 - 21)
- Indianapolis 500 weekend including Miller Lite Carb Day, Legends Day and the 500 itself ( May 26 - 28)
- The Sportscar Vintage Racing Association's Brickyard Vintage Racing Invitational Pro-Am Day (June 17)
- The entire NASCAR Brickyard 400 weekend (July 21-23)
- The Red Bull Air Race weekend (October 14-15).
The Hulman Terrace Club was part of the IMS Project 100 Initiative to bring enhancements to the 107-year-old facility.
Other improvements completed include the renovation and redesign of the IMS road course, new scoring pylon, new video boards, WiFi upgrades, new track fencing and Paddock Penthouse, A Stand and B Stand renovations that include the installation of stadium seats and new elevators.