INDIANAPOLIS — The Indiana Pacers and Indiana Fever are partnering with community organizations to help people work on their physical and mental health.
The teams are partnering with Ascension St. Vincent, Kroger, and more organizations for a 30 day wellness challenge for children and adults during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The challenge, which starts on Monday, aims to help engage people in mental and physical health activities with Pacers and Fever players and personalities, according to a press release.
More information will be posted online and @PacerSportsEnt social media accounts.
A new challenge will be posted each day, with different themes each day of the week. Below is a list of the themes:
- E-Learning Mondays: The Indiana Department of Education will provide challenges about literacy, reading, writing, and supporting Indiana's teachers.
- #INthistogether Tuesdays: Damar is providing challenges to help thank those on the frontlines of the COVID-19 pandemic through outdoor activities people can do while still following social distancing guidelines.
- Wellness Wednesdays: Kroger and Ascension St. Vincent will provide challenges to help people with their physical and mental health.
- Throwback Thursday: Pacers and Fever fans will be able to share their memories.
- Jr. Pacers/Jr. Fever Friday: P-A-C-E-R-S or F-E-V-E-R virtual games will give people an excuse to go outside and practice their basketball skills.