Gov. Eric Holcomb's office announced two major changes to Stage 3 of the "Back on Track" plan on Thursday, the day before most of the state moves into the next stage.
INDIANAPOLIS — Most of Indiana will move to Stage 3 of Gov. Eric Holcomb’s “Back on Track” plan on Friday, two days earlier than the initial plan of May 24.
All Indiana counties, except for Marion, Cass and Lake, will move to Stage 3 on Friday.
Here’s what that means:
- Retail stores and malls can be open at 75% capacity, with common areas at 50% capacity
- Gyms and fitness centers can open, with social distancing procedures
- Playgrounds tennis courts, basketball courts, and similar facilities can open
Community pools and playgrounds can open
- Movie theaters may open at 50% capacity.
- The restriction on social gatherings will be eased from 25 to 100 people.