INDIANAPOLIS – The U.S. Postal Service will host a drive-thru job fair this weekend, looking for automotive technicians, carrier assistants, carrier associates and more.
The job fair will be Saturday from 10 a.m.-1 p.m., at the parking lot of the main post office at 125 W. South St. in Indianapolis.
The outdoor event will be socially distant. Masks are required for all attendees.
The USPS is looking for the following positions:
- Automotive technicians - $46,394 per year
- City carrier assistants - $17.29 per hour
- Rural carrier associates - $18.56 per hour
- Assistant rural carriers for Saturdays, Sundays and holidays - $18.56 per hour
- Postal support employee mail processing clerks - $18.15 per hour
- Mail handler assistants - $16.55 per hour
There are also holiday season position openings available.
Driving jobs require a valid Indiana driver’s license, two years’ driving experience, and a good driving record. Attendees must be at least 17 years old.