INDIANAPOLIS – With 20 candidates running for Congress in Indiana’s 5th District, it can be hard to learn about each candidate.
To help make your decision on who to vote for a little easier, we asked all 20 candidates the same five prompts:
- Tell us a little about yourself
- Why are you running for Congress?
- What are your top issues?
- What experience do you have that voters should care about?
- What will you get accomplished from Washington, D.C. for Hoosiers?
Depending on which party you choose to vote for in June’s primary, you can filter out to only view Republicans or Democrats in each section.
Election Day is June 2.
Editor's note: A previous version of this article incorrectly listed Andy Jacobs as running as a Republican. He is running as a Democrat.