INDIANAPOLIS — The Indiana State Fair has just released a list of 100 things you can do this year for free.
The list includes everything from trying free samples of beer and wines, to participating in the watermelon seed spitting contest.
The list also includes things like watching how butter is churned and petting baby goats.
On Friday, RTV6 will be bringing you live coverage and fair related stories, on-air and online, all day.
FAIR SCHEDULE | Here's the schedule for the 2019 Indiana State Fair
These are some of the free events happening on RTV6 day at the fair:
- 8:30 a.m. -- Opening Ceremonies at the Big Top Circus Tent
- 8:30 a.m. -- Learn the differences between a llama and an alpaca at Champions Pavilion
- 8:30 a.m. -- 4-H Market Lamb Show at Elements Financial Blue Ribbon Pavilion
- 9 a.m. - 9 p.m. -- Remember 5,000 fallen heroes at the 31 Tribute Towers at Renewal
- 7 p.m. -- Liar's Contest at Pioneer Village
- 5 p.m. -- Hoosier celebrities stomp grapes at the Wine Garden
You can view the full list here.