INDIANAPOLIS — Police have arrested a man they said pointed a firearm at a teen during a road rage incident earlier this month on the southeast side of Indianapolis.
Charles Kuhn, 60, faces charges of pointing a firearm, criminal recklessness and battery, according to online court records.
While serving a search warrant on Wednesday, officers seized multiple handguns from the man's home. according to a news release from the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department.
PREVIOUS | Gun pulled on teen during alleged road rage incident on Indy's south side
The arrest comes after the May 8 road rage incident near the 8900 block of Combs Road, near the Marion and Johnson county lines.
Caden Logue, 17, told WRTV the incident started after he threw a water bottle out of the window while he was driving. The high school sophomore said he started recording the incident and a man walked up to the car, showed a gun and yelled while calling the teen names.
-
Carmel businesses see benefits, challenges with new DORA program
For the past several months, the city has been testing a DORA program, which allows customers to purchase an alcoholic beverage from a participating business and carry it within a set boundary.Speedway awarded $100K grant for 16th Street corridor study
The Town of Speedway has received a $100,000 planning grant from the Indianapolis Metropolitan Planning Organization (IMPO) to study improvements along 16th Street, from Mickley Avenue to Main Street.Community leaders push to keep east side liquor store closed, citing crime
Community leaders and business owners on Indianapolis’ east side are rallying to keep a controversial liquor store permanently closed, saying its absence has brought peace to the neighborhood.Rokita: "2020 Census fundamentally flawed," supports redistricting efforts
Indiana Attorney General Todd Rokita released a statement on Tuesday voicing his support for redistricting efforts to take place now in the Hoosier State.