INDIANAPOLIS — Police have arrested a man they said pointed a firearm at a teen during a road rage incident earlier this month on the southeast side of Indianapolis.
Charles Kuhn, 60, faces charges of pointing a firearm, criminal recklessness and battery, according to online court records.
While serving a search warrant on Wednesday, officers seized multiple handguns from the man's home. according to a news release from the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department.
PREVIOUS | Gun pulled on teen during alleged road rage incident on Indy's south side
The arrest comes after the May 8 road rage incident near the 8900 block of Combs Road, near the Marion and Johnson county lines.
Caden Logue, 17, told WRTV the incident started after he threw a water bottle out of the window while he was driving. The high school sophomore said he started recording the incident and a man walked up to the car, showed a gun and yelled while calling the teen names.
-
Indianapolis pastor mentors men through Iron Men's program on city's east side
From faith to everyday life skills, an Indianapolis pastor is helping men in his east side community grow stronger through hands-on mentorship and practical training.Families enjoy Holliday Park on Indy's north side as construction continues
The playground at Holliday Park is going through some major renovations, but that hasn't stopped families from enjoying all the other amenities the park has to offer.Indiana University's football field gets new name after $50 million deal
The Indiana Hoosiers football team is entering a new era of optimism after appearing in the College Football Playoff last year. Their new chapter will come with a new name for their home turf.Sports helping fuel Hamilton County’s economy
The county's sports industry generated over $42 million in economic impact in 2024 and is on track to exceed that amount in 2025.