RICHMOND — The Richmond Police Department has released the scheduled Monday procession route from Richmond High School to Crown Hill Cemetery for Officer Seara Burton.
The route is as follows.
- Richmond High School to Southwest G Street
- East (Left) on Southwest G Street to South 5th Street
- North(Left) onto South 5th Street to North A Street (US 40)
- West (Left) onto North A Street (US 40) to East Main Street
- West(Right) on East Main Street to Southwest 5th Street
- South(Left) on Southwest 5th Street to US 40
- West (Right) on US 40 to Illinois Street
- North (Right) on Illinois Street to 34th Street
- West (Left) onto 34th Street into Crown Hill Cemetery
The procession will pause in front of the Richmond Police Department, located at 50 North 5th Street in Richmond for the final 10-42 call.
The procession will then continue under a Garrison Flag, which will be located at 1st Street and West Main Street in Richmond.
Burton will be laid to rest at Crown Hill Cemetery in the Heroes of Public Safety Section.
Burton's visitation will take place Sunday from 2 - 7 p.m. at the Richmond City Building.
Suspect rams IMPD vehicle during pursuit, officer fires, no one shotAn IMPD officer fired their weapon after a suspect rammed a police car head on during a vehicle pursuit on the west side of Indianapolis early Sunday morning, however no one was injured.
10 displaced following north east Indy fireThe family has no idea what started the fire but said they are thankful for working smoke alarms that alerted them.
Pacers fans fill Gainbridge Fieldhouse for title game watch partyThe Indiana Pacers played for the first-ever NBA In-Season Tournament championship in Las Vegas on Saturday, but an energized crowd cheered them on from their home arena.
Edey matches season high with 35 points, Purdue beats Alabama 92-86 in TorontoIn front of a pro-Purdue crowd in Canada that included several of his friends and family, Edey played in his home city for the first time since 2016-17, when he was a sophomore in high school.