INDIANAPOLIS — Police have arrested a man they said pointed a firearm at a teen during a road rage incident earlier this month on the southeast side of Indianapolis.
Charles Kuhn, 60, faces charges of pointing a firearm, criminal recklessness and battery, according to online court records.
While serving a search warrant on Wednesday, officers seized multiple handguns from the man's home. according to a news release from the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department.
PREVIOUS | Gun pulled on teen during alleged road rage incident on Indy's south side
The arrest comes after the May 8 road rage incident near the 8900 block of Combs Road, near the Marion and Johnson county lines.
Caden Logue, 17, told WRTV the incident started after he threw a water bottle out of the window while he was driving. The high school sophomore said he started recording the incident and a man walked up to the car, showed a gun and yelled while calling the teen names.
-
Hundreds protest plan to convert Camp Atterbury into ICE detention center
Sunday afternoon, hundreds gathered at Johnson County Park to protest a federal plan that would turn nearby Camp Atterbury into an ICE detention facility.Fortville community rallies around family, spreads awareness about rare disorder
Proceeds raised from Kammy’s Kause go to support the 4P Minus Support Group, which offers resources, advocacy and education for families navigating the disorder.Forrest Lucas, founder of Lucas Oil, passes away
Lucas Oil Products announced that the company's founder, Forrest Lucas, passed away at age 83 on Saturday.Willow Center packs mental wellness toolkits for Brownsburg students, staff
As students head back to classrooms, a local mental health organization is making sure they don't walk in alone.